Covid 19 Lockdown

While this is the first post for 2020, I have been revisiting this blog in the Covid 19 lockdown period (where has the time gone?) ... very strange days indeed... I had to backdate the last few posts to where they belonged in 2019 to catch up (that's how far behind I have got)...

Earlier last year I had started playing around in Photoshop, using older images of mine and playing with blended images, added textures and using brushes, trying to make more 'painterly' versions (apologies to all painters)...
It wasn't meant to be to serious, but there are aspects that are ok and I'm still deciding whether to continue or not ... I discovered them again when looking for things missing on the blog...
Here are some examples...









Some B&W work simulating 'gravure' processes ...?




Comments

Popular Posts