Japan Trip_iPhone Pics

There are times when the iPhone can be a very useful thing, so here are some images from the trip...
This first series came about while on the b\Bullet Train... as I have said, I am easily amused, and as there is not much else to do while travelling at 280 kph!... I discovered that the iPhone produces wonderful examples of distorted space and time at that speed... here are 2 panels from my experiments...




While the iPhone is a relatively crude device compared to my Canon M3, it is also quite amazing at times (when I actually get to use it in such compressed time frames as this trip)... so here are some examples, in very random order ...


























































































































































Comments

Popular Posts