Tasmania_B&W 3 (Variations)

The process of approaching something 'photoworthy' and selecting a viewpoint, distance, framing, lens choice, etc, etc, has always amused me... especially when travelling, where images are often made in a great hurry, due to time pressures brought about by any number of factors... I often find I make images in very short time frames ...

I am putting these images up as an example of exploring the same site from different viewpoints and on two different occasions ... evening light (on arrival) and early morning light (on leaving) ... in this case in Stanley ... It also reminds me of discussions I have had with friends, discussing the possibility of exhibiting work made on the same site, knowing that the work would be a very different interpretation of that site ...




Comments

Popular Posts